Friday, January 7, 2011

back to school again.

long days...busy nights.
The holidays are over and we are back to school. We absolutely loved and enjoyed our time off. We were able to spend so much time with our families, and see friends! We have however, loved to see our friends here in Augusta again! The school semester started again this past tuesday, however this semester...we have FRIDAYS OFF!! Its gonna be so great, makes for long weekends each week! We will have to study on those days just because this semester is presenting its self as a bit more difficult and involved, but i guess thats how it goes. However, the classes will be very interesting and know that we will be using it in our professions for the rest of our life makes the endless work seem worth it. 
On the UP side...ya know how I said I have really gotten into photography?! well, after taking pictures of my family and friends I had a friend in my OT class ask me to do a photo session of her daughter!!! I CANT WAIT! I guess its who you know and what you can do that'll get you started. SO anyone needing or just wanting some pictures taken NO MATTER what the occasion please let me now, as of right now i am really just trying to improve my portfolio, therefore, its great for you and me...because there is no cost! My hope is that during school I can gain much much more experience then, move into charging a smaller fee, so as to help me and stephen by bringing in come extra change! 
...SO Again, if anyone needs any photos or just wants to for fun... LET ME KNOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment