Saturday, January 8, 2011

check it out.

ok...look to your left, and click on the c w f photography link... BUT before you do... a little explanation.

             I have started to move from hobbyist photographer to true photographer! I am so excited. My step-dad told me that I need to always leave some things up to the Lord in my life...well I did, and what did he do...opened doors! The Lord has never left my side my entire life and its no different now. He is teaching me to chase my dreams down each pathway! As most know I am an Occupational Therapy Student, and Love Occupational Therapy, but also part of my heart goes to photography, therefore I am taking a dive into photography, as well as school all at once!

So please take a look at c w f photography and let all your friends know!

No comments:

Post a Comment